Theme: Contemporary Legal and Socio-Legal Issues
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission compliance with the below-mentioned guidelines and submissions shall be returned to authors that do not adhere to the guidelines.
Order of Paper:
Methods and Discussion
Results and Observation
All submissions should be prepared according to style guidelines stated in Harvard Bluebook (20th Edition).
Manuscript format: Manuscript must be submitted in both pdf form and word document.
All submission must be word processed, 1.5 spacing in Times New Roman and the margin parameters of the GLSLJ are 2 cm (top and bottom margins) and 2 cm (left and right margins)
- Word Limit : 4000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes)
- Main heading in Times New Roman 14 pt. font and bold.
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 10 pt.
- Alignment is justified full.
- Line spacing for body text 1.5 pt.
- Line spacing for footnotes 1.0 pt.
- The submission file shall be named as: full name of the author(s)> and the subject for the mail shall be “Submission for GLS Law Journal”.
- Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words describing the research paper in brief. There is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract.
- Citations: Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified. The citations are derived from the Harvard Bluebook, 20th edition.
Articles / Research Papers are invited from:
- Law Professionals,
- Academicians and
- PhD Scholars.
GLSLJ accepts single as well as multiple author manuscripts.
All significant contributors and assistance providers shall be preferably named as Authors.
The Research work must include the Current Affiliations of the Author, academics or professional whatsoever.
Authors must be honest with their research findings and no wrongful findings must be presented with the potential to mislead the readers.
Original research manuscripts: Original, empirical and argumentative contribution to legal study.
Invite Editorial: The editors can invite experts to submit an invited article on a featured subject, The Chief Editor decide upon authors and subjects.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
There are no submission or publication charges for this journal.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The Author is requested to mail the Submission to - firstname.lastname@example.org or https://glslawjournal.in/index.php/glslawjournal/login
The paper should be submitted in the PDF format as well as in word doc. with cover letter which should include: The Name of the Author(s), Professional Position, Title and Theme of the Paper, with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.