SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission compliance with the below-mentioned guidelines and submissions shall be returned to authors that do not adhere to the guidelines.
- The submission should neither be previously published nor is pending with another journal for consideration.
- The submission file should be in both Microsoft Word Document and PDF format.
- Wherever required, URLs for the references should be mentioned.
- The text should be single-spaced; Times New Roman with 12-point font.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
GLS Law Journal (GLSLJ) is inviting Research Papers and Articles on “Contemporary Legal and Social Issues”. It is a bi-annual academic open access law journal and is accepting original and unpublished work on contemporary legal and socio-legal issues for the winter issue. GLS Law Journal provides a literary and intellectual platform for the scholarly analysis of inter-professional collaboration and interdisciplinary academic research on the law, socio-legal issues, and contemporary legal issues.
Research Papers are invited from:
- Law Professionals,
- Academicians and
- PhD Scholars.
Original research manuscripts: Original, outstanding and argumentative contribution to legal study. (4000-5000 words)
Invite Editorial: The editors can invite experts to submit an invited article on a featured subject, The Chief Editor decide upon authors and subjects.
Manuscript format: Manuscript must be submitted in both pdf form and word doc, all submission must be word processed, single spaced in Times New Roman and the margin parameters of the GLJ are 4.9 cm (top and bottom margins) and 4.5 cm (left and right margins)
- Main heading in Times New Roman with bold font.
- Body text in Times New Roman format with 12 pt.
- Footnotes in Times New Roman format with 10 pt.
- Alignment is justified full.
- Line spacing for body text 1.5 pt.
- Line spacing for footnotes 1.0 pt.
- The submission file shall be named as: full name of the author(s)> and the subject for the mail shall be “Submission for GLS Law Journal”.
- Single authorship : RaviShankar
- Co- Authorship : Ravi&Rahul
Form of Submission: Submissions must be in both PDF form and Word doc. All submissions must be word-processed, single-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. The prescribed word limits are inclusive of footnotes. However, we do not emphasize on strict compliance with the word count.
Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the paper. There is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract.
Citations: Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. End notes shall not be accepted. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified. The citations are derived from the Bluebook, 20th edition.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The Author is requested to mail the Submission to - firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper should be submitted in the PDF format as well as in word doc. with cover letter which should include: The Name of the Author(s), Professional Position, Title and Theme of the Paper, with Postal Address, Email Address and Contact Number.